A 10 kW solar system is a big investment. But, if you live in Perth, it could be a great way to save money on your power bill.
Perth is one of the sunniest cities in Australia, so a 10 kW solar system can generate a lot of power. In fact, it can generate enough power to cover the average Perth household’s electricity use.
This means that, with a 10 kW solar system, you could save hundreds of dollars on your power bill each year. And, over the life of the system, you could save thousands of dollars.
If you’re thinking about installing a solar system, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you’ll need to make sure your home can support a 10 kW system. This means having enough roof space and a good solar exposure.
Next, you’ll need to decide whether you want to buy or lease your solar system. Buying a system outright will cost more up front, but you’ll get to keep all of the savings. Leasing a system will cost less up front, but you’ll have to share the savings with the leasing company.
A 10 kW solar system is a great way to save money on your energy bill. Here are some of the benefits of installing a 10 kW solar system:
1. Save money on your energy bill: A 10 kW solar system can save you hundreds of dollars on your energy bill each year.
2. Increase the value of your home: A 10 kW solar system can increase the value of your home by up to $20,000.
3. Save the environment: A 10 kW solar system can help reduce your carbon footprint and help save the environment.
4. Get paid for the electricity you generate: If you live in an area with net metering, you can get paid for the electricity you generate with your 10 kW solar system.
5. Get a federal tax credit: You can get a federal tax credit of up to 30% of the cost of your solar system.
6. Get state and local incentives: You may be eligible for state and local incentives, such as rebates and tax credits, that can further reduce the cost of your solar system.
7. Increase your home’s resale value: A 10 kW solar system can increase the resale value of your home by up to $15,000.
8. Save on maintenance costs: A 10 kW solar system requires little to no maintenance, which can save you money over the life of the system.
9. Get peace of mind: A 10 kW solar system comes with a 25-year warranty, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your system is covered.
10. Go green: A 10 kW solar system is a great way to go green and use clean, renewable energy.
If you’re considering making the switch to solar, you’re probably wondering how big of a system you’ll need to power your home. A 10 kilowatt (kW) system is a good choice for many homeowners. Not only will it save you money on your energy bill, but you may also be eligible for government rebates.
Here are some of the best places to install a 10 kW solar system in Perth:
1. On your roof
One of the best places to install a solar system is on your roof. This will give you the most exposure to the sun, which will maximize your energy savings. If you have a south-facing roof, you’ll get the most sun throughout the day.
2. In your yard
If you have a large yard, you may be able to install your solar system on the ground. This can be a good option if you don’t have a suitable roof, or if you want to maximize your solar power production.
3. On a carport
A carport is a great place to install a solar system, as it will give you some protection from the elements. This can be especially beneficial in Perth, as the hot sun can damage your solar panels.
4. On a shed
If you have a shed or other outbuilding, you may be able to install your solar system on the roof. This can be a good option if you don’t want to install the system on your home.